“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
The Office of Multicultural Student Development sponsors many clubs and organizations around campus that anyone can join.
- Check out an NPHC sorority or fraternity, special interest group, international, or service organization by clicking on Clubs and Oganizations to the left.
- Another way to get involved is volunteer at the Women's Center, LGBT Center,or Multicultural Center.
- The Appalachian Allies program is offered twice a year and is a training session in which participants can learn how to be an affective ally to the LGBT community.
- Becoming a peer mentor or mentee through the MSD office allows upperclassmen to connect with an incoming freshman and assist them in becoming successful students here at App State.
- Multicultural education classes are offered every semester. To the left, classes are listed under Academic Offerings that are offered for the next term. If you’re interested in taking one of these classes, simply sign up for them during registration.