Dr. Damon A. Williams on Inclusive Excellence
Well-renowned Inclusive Excellence Consultant, Dr. Damon Williams joins Appalachian State University for a three day residency in Fall 2018.
Dr. Williams has written numerous books and articles on Inclusive Excellence Initiatives in Higher Education and with Fortune 500 Companies. He has worked as an Associate Vice Chancellor, Vice Provost, and Chief Diversity Officer for University of Wisconsin-Madison, Inclusive Excellence Strategy Leader with the AAC&U, and Chief Diversity Officer with American Council of Education.
August 27-29, 2018
Monday, August 27, 2018
- Student Affairs - 1:15 pm - 2:45 pm - Table Rock
- Keynote Address - 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm - Schaefer Center, open to public
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Student Affairs - Directors Meeting - 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm - Three Top Mountain
- Diversity Champions Faculty and Staff from Entire Campus - 3:30 pm - 4:45 pm - Calloway Peak
- Student Leaders - 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm - Three Top Mountain
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Staff - 11:00 am - 12:15 pm - Grandfather Mountain
- ASU Faculty - 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm - Parkway Ballroom